Introducing myself

Dwight Bell

I am a producer/Artist just doing the damn thing.If you need beats i can give you what you need!If you need production for anything get at me! Thanks for checking me out.I started as a part time Dj in a local club,and was sneeking in to do it because i was not even of age.I knew then that i was down for doing something with music.Ran across the Twins and started doing production work in there lab in the Dungeon of Do Dat Dance back in early 97" After that i set up shop at Duce recording and just decided that working for someone else would never work out for me so i started Destrucc Muzic.After attempting to go through the channels to click up with people that wanted this music thing as much as i do the chase has had its ups and downs.In early 2000 i started to obtain the means to get started again so i started doing some work at Holigrahpic Records and hooked up with Nappy Head and started doing compilation work with Nerve Wrecka,Darin,The Infamous Daveno and straight Ryda clicc.As of 2006 ive have been in the works of putting together a compilation album,and also a Album of my own.Ive Worked with and produced alot of local Cincinnati Groups such as fritz mob,KOP,Tabius,Black Tribe,Felony Locc,straight Ryder,Pistol Pete,Delcarnion,JHJ,Shannon,Trife,Riff, and Tech9 .I got tired of dealing with the drama so i decided to do my own thing.Im a producer/Artist just doing the damn thing.If you need beats i can give you what you need!If you need production for anything get at me! Thanks for checking me out.

Last edited:
We're glad to welcome an experienced producer such as a you! I will definitely check out your beats when you post them here.

Back