Interested inthings to make you a better producer????????

DboiMuzak

Hey I'm looking for info for becoming a better producer if anyone can help me out I would be very appreciative.........

Constancy, a looot fo constancy, and of course make the perfection perfect, i mean... when you do a beat or a song, ask yourself if for example, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Kendrick Lamar or Drake would make a song over that beat?
and very important, take every chance you have.... never ever wait for a second chance. This industry is also a big percent of luck, not just only talent or constancy

Just try your best to make the beat that everyone is going to love. Plan out what you want the melody to sound like. Make it catchy. There is no "recipe" to a perfect beat. Music is a personal preference that everyone has a different taste in. Make what you like, try to emulate your favorite producers and of course like the others have said plenty before me, Practice makes perfect, but then again only perfect practice makes perfect. Strive to be perfect.

Last edited:
sight reading, learning the middle octave by ear and interval training.drumming practice too.mixing practice, basically do alittle bit of everything.

Back