I Think i'm a great producer but... Be honest

DecibelBeatz

www.decibelbeatz.com
Hi folks
To be honest this is my first thread here but it wont be the last
Well.. i produce rap music since i was a kid but i kept improving after time and now i think i make a great beats
i took one farther step and i made a website and YouTube channel plus the other social platform.. and i even edit my own videos..
I know for sure that there is some of a great producers here so i want each one of you to give me an honest feedback about my beats
(mixing, mastering, the quality, melody, instruments... and so on) i can't post link since i'm new here so please google decibel beatz on youtube..
and if you have time to check my other beats please feel free to visit my web site and tell me what you think (it's decibelbeatz dot com)

Thank you all

ps: excuse my English

I think it's clean site. Everything is easy to find and straightforward. The beats are very generic hip hop lol but they sound good. I think everything is cool. looks good.

Yes i wanted the site to be easy to navigate, thank you for you honest feedback about my beats.. i'm always trying to learn new stuff in order to improve my composing and mixing ;) thanks again

Back