I really like FL Studio but is there another progam for recording vocals?

bong

Recording on FL Studio is very frustrating but I still like to use FL because my beats are there and because I like the interface+VSTs for mixing and mastering.

Is there a way for me to record outside of FL and bring those raw recordings into FL to mix? What are the options that I have?

I find that Reaper is a good companion with FL Studio. It's about 60 dollars, I believe. Be sure to download the manual also. It really excells at WAV file stuff, whereas FL Studio is pretty good with MIDI.

I'm a huge fan of Presonus Studio One Pro (although I'm still on V2) for vocal recording.
I do most of my instrument tracking (bass guitar, acoustic guitar, synths & percussion) directly into Maschine then bounce the tracks to S1 for vocals and mixdown.
It's just an easy to work, fully featured DAW and I find its engine sounds better than Cubase5 (which I use less and less).

You could use audacity, its a pretty full-featured and free program to record and edit audio.

Like already said here, Audacity...

would be an opinion. I use it to record vocals and other acoustics and got no problems.

Back