I hate new kind of rap songs and beats..

westside2

Even Eminem (one of the best rappers in the world in my opinion) is not that great anymore.

And today's rap and beats (rick ross, lil wayne, wiz khalifa, souljah boy, kanye west and these kind of new generation fake rappers) are making songs like frog songs and it really sounds so faggot to me. Sorry if I am so harsh, but I really can't like today's rap, after 2007 rap music became a shit music. Eminem was great in 2002.

But I created this thread to ask you all for new but good rap suggestions, please share some nice tunes and beats in this thread.

Even Eminem (one of the best rappers in the world in my opinion) is not that great anymore.

And today's rap and beats (rick ross, lil wayne, wiz khalifa, souljah boy, kanye west and these kind of new generation fake rappers) are making songs like frog songs and it really sounds so faggot to me. Sorry if I am so harsh, but I really can't like today's rap, after 2007 rap music became a shit music. Eminem was great in 2002.

But I created this thread to ask you all for new but good rap suggestions, please share some nice tunes and beats in this thread.

so who's music do you listen to personally?

I agree, mainstream hiphop is so trashy now. Underground is all I can listen to now.

We need some real rappers to rise up and take over the radio, someone needs to save this genre.

Word

Why 2007? 2012 was one of the GREATEST years for hip-hop ever! Check these out

First off lemme say R.I.P to Capital Steez, secondly you know you're music dude who started this post sounds like he just listens to mainstream music. Shit listen to Oddisee dude is a lyricist and genius producer.

Pretty sure you're the one not in the loop of things. Sure the artists you mentioned put out some questionable stuff. Hip hop is really good right now...

To the OP,check out Blus' catalog,Evidence,Planet Asia,Immortal Technique,Ill Bill,Slaine,
and Chino XL.Most of them have released albums recently and it's actually Hip Hop.
None of that wack shit you hear on the radio.

Peace

OF, Kendrick, Joey Badass, Childish Gambino, Isaiah Rashad, Chance the Rapper, there's some good stuff going on. Maybe not mainstream, but there's some rising artists out there today.

The vocals are influenced by the production and after the point you said around mid 2000s, a lot of hip hop production went real south. RiFF RaFF and Soulja Boy production is probably the worst of them.

Rap is done in my book, finished, over, a wrap.

The new school creates disposable music for the iGeneration where tracks are chewed and spit out like bubblegum that's lost its flavour. Soulless corporate crap by artists proud to proclaim "they don't write" (we can tell) and beat makers that need a good beating before they considering making any other audio atrocities.

You think any one of these tracks is still going to be be bumped in 15 years from now? Has any one of the artists dropped a track that would have got the old "back to back on my C90" treatment?

Nope because thats not the aim. Over-saturation with chronic stimulation is the name of the game to keep the mentally crippled + lame from realizing the pain based on their everyday ways as life blazes past in a haze of 808s and ig'nant displays of corporately coonish ways.

Say hello to the new slaves...

Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

Well said replicashooter.
I don't even talk to kids about Hip hop because they know NOTHING about it.
Rap has taken over and these wack acts out now won't even be mentioned in 3 or 4 years.There's still some good Hip Hop out there,it's just harder to find.

Peace

Well said replicashooter.
I don't even talk to kids about Hip hop because they know NOTHING about it.
Rap has taken over and these wack acts out now won't even be mentioned in 3 or 4 years.There's still some good Hip Hop out there,it's just harder to find.

Peace

No doubt, trees may lose their leaves but the roots always remain strong. Everything is cyclical and for now rap is the new corporate cash cow. Strange in retrospect how you can see this whole tangent was artificially transpired and conspired way back when they married gang culture onto hip hop - ironically my favourite era for back then it was something new, raw and fresh...

tumblr_map1jnJqXg1r8vtzr.gif

Which is now old, stale and tired. Populated with make believe stories told by liars - all Richard, no Pryors. Never singed by creative fires for they swim in loot and are admired for being mired to conspirers like puppets via wires.

Ventriloquist dummies would be more accurate, pacifying the teens as the genes degenerate.

Back