How Many Beats Have You Made? In What Timeframe?

Quality over quantity. I'd rather have 1 really great amazing song than a bunch of mediocre poop. Ive rebranded a few times since Ive gotten better and never gone back to any of my old stuff.

Depends I really try to focus on the quality over quantity. It usually take me at 1-3 hrs to make a full well thought out beat. Within the last 5 days I've produced about 3-4 full quality tracks and probably 3 throw aways each day.

Quality over quantity. I'd rather have 1 really great amazing song than a bunch of mediocre poop. Ive rebranded a few times since Ive gotten better and never gone back to any of my old stuff.

Naw, quantity is always the way to go. Quality gets used as an excuse to do less work.

I set a weekly goal, 5 beats a week, always take a few hours out of my day to make beats. I been making beats for 10 years so I stopped keeping track.

Everyone that is saying they can make a full complete professional song in a day slow down. Anyone can put together some loops and call it quits real fast. I think It takes at least 3-4 days minimum to really put together something worth while. Ain't no shame in sitting on a song and practicing it for a couple days really working on refining it. You look at a band and they have band practice. Same concept applies to producing. Take a little bit of time and make your work great imo

probably 15 completely finished beats a month, and then at least another 20-40 unfinished beats to come back to somewhere down the line.

WAVECUTTERS

Last edited:
Back