How to make R&B beats.... Help

Or maybe we should relace the word "true" R&B with "original" R&B, synonamous to original hip hop (did I spell that right?)

true music is not radio
**** it!

just turn the radio up and feel me on this

im not being "deep" at all by sayin that
this is reality

I feel ya...recently some of the titest stuff has been songs I've never heard on the radio, like that "Amerie" song...girl is ok at pitch, tite at melody, and that beat is off tha chains...I've only heard it on BET late nite.

yeah i also noticed this:

the music i like alway have late night radio or TV airplays

that sucks if u got to stay up till 2AM to watch music videos...

okay., i'm not gonna argue about radio...whatever for that, however as far as to make a statement like "rnb does not use samples" is incorrect. now if you want to divide rnb up into "soul" sounding artists such as musiq and all that cool. musiq is no more deeper to me than mary j blige. or ashanti or whatever. it just so happens is that those are some of the artists that radio plays. that doesn't make a difference either, it's all rnb! but even jagged edge has used samples,,,hell they work with one of the biggest sampling producers in the game...Jermaine Dupri. so don't get me wrong i understand what you're saying about those artist you named,which i have about all those artists music, however there's still other artists that fall into the same category as rnb who have sampled elements in their song.

rnb samples

soul doesn't

:P

im just joking but it sums up pretty well i think...

Back