Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get your beats out there?

SlermTheProducer is offline Registered User
    Thanks

how to get your beats out there?

Sign in to disable this ad
    i've been making beats for about 2 years or so (17yrs old going on 18) and i think my beats are pretty good... i want to start to rise up already though, like have people know my beats and work with alot of know artists...so the question is...how do i do this?...where do i start?

CheefReefa is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    network, in any way you can.. the more people that know your name and hear your music the better

SoundVolution is offline Universal Soldier
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SlermTheProducer View Post
    i've been making beats for about 2 years or so (17yrs old going on 18) and i think my beats are pretty good... i want to start to rise up already though, like have people know my beats and work with alot of know artists...so the question is...how do i do this?...where do i start?
    If you want to work with known artists, immediately start to go to places they are at like studios, events, etc. Also get in touch with their management.

Be around them as much as possible and give them your music.

Let them see your face.

Don't spend too much time on the net unless its to research where the artists are and what new things they are involved in.

Learn about what they think about things that you can also converse with them, for example the future of music, new musical trends, music business, new studios that are opening up, new emerging talent they like, etc.

Hope that helps.

Good luck man.

jodawo is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    SoundVolution gave some good advice. It might also help to start working with lesser known artists. Get anyone you know who is a decent rapper on your tracks and just start putting stuff out, see where it goes. You might get some attention from those tracks and then more well known artists will want to work with you.

Mattman04 is offline Kit Ramsey's brother
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jodawo View Post
    SoundVolution gave some good advice. It might also help to start working with lesser known artists. Get anyone you know who is a decent rapper on your tracks and just start putting stuff out, see where it goes. You might get some attention from those tracks and then more well known artists will want to work with you.
    ^Good advice.

SlermTheProducer is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    yo jodawo thats also wat i had in mind...i have a decent studio i work with right now...a few of my friends rap and one of them want to be a rapper.. i was thinking i could work my way up with a less known rapper that ways its a win win for both of us....

thanks to all that listened to what i had to say...
    it was all good advice...not to put it all to work!

Jsoundz is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    try soundclick. It's all about self promotion now a days.

DmoneyProductionz is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    im usin internet all the way...im from nc..dont no major artist really come to studios down here...no chance of making a connect down here
    DMONEYHERE.COM

Track Mills is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    they gave good advice...but if u live sum where there's not a lot of big events id say use soundclick...its a great site but there are alot of other sites out there too just gotta check em out n see which ones u like

AiNo is offline Registered User
    Thanks
    get an established manager, start working with artist are guaranteed to make it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information