How to get noticed???

I know im not the only person who has this problem. Does anyone know what are the best steps for me to gradually gain a bigger following?

Thanks in advance,

--SinchProductions
Soundcloud/sinchproductions

i need help in the same area.

Not that I have much experience in 'being noticed' but my guess is that it's a combination of: being really good; being really organised; and being really lucky.

I'd start by having a good short bio that reads well (and has all your social media links attached) and sending it out with your music for peer review.

Research local fanzines/fansites/local radio/press that accept submissions for review.
Those reviewers will follow (and are often unknowingly used as scouts for a&r) you and some of their readers/listeners may do too following good reviews...

Build on it - your output need to be consistant and well advertised.

Don't leave long gaps where it looks like you've produced nothing. Let people know that a product is on the way.

Visibly support others within your scene - especially on a local level - their fans will notice that and it makes you 'that guy' (in the good way).

How to be different?

Some of the new music i hear can sound repetitive.

I sometimes like to go a little crazy with percussion or make the bassline the melody of the beat.

What are some ways you personally try to be different?

--SinchProductions
Soundcloud/sinchproductions

I'm not sure how to answer such a question tbh. There's a lot of thing to do in music production ranging from sound design to well, anything else.
Synthesis, sampling, effects, methods music theory, experimentation 24/7 it is a very vague topic that has any answer as the answer.

Try producing while wearing a fedora hat, sideways, and doing a handstand. But the hat must be actually on your head at all times. If it falls, then you're not being different enough.

Contributing to the music production community always helps. For example, posting on forums with useful information and/or helping others and not just posting to request help.

This isn't a jab at you by the way.

Contributing to the music production community always helps. For example, posting on forums with useful information

I was thinking on a more 'local' level... Resharing of links/new releases of those in the same city/county as yourself - developing cohesion within the local scene....

Last edited:
Back