How to get more youtube views easily

R

RavinSimpson

I havent posted on here in a while but I want to leave a few gems I learned with you from marketing school. When it comes to just having your beats on youtube writing "so and so type beat" or "fire beat" isn't going to cut it because usually people aren't typing that in. Your tags are your best friend and the suggested tags youtube offers just plain suck. I tried this myself and got about 60 more views in a day and a half with no spamming and no interacting with anyone like people say you have to do. I just typed these tags in and sat back to test it and it worked.

You don't have to delete your tags but just add these and see if they work for you: "Rap Music" "rap beats" "instrumental beats" "custom beats" "instrumental rap beats" "sample beat" "new music" "hip hop music" "dope lyrics" freestyle "rap songs" "raps" "best rapper" "rapper" "instrumental songs" "instrumentals" "instrumental music" "google music"

Im sure if you have good beats and you add these you are bound to get a ton more views because when it comes to people looking for beats on youtube these are the most targeted tags possible for someone looking for beats. Try it out and if im wrong let me know.

agree with everything said above

also this this thread has 200+ views too...throw the youtube link in your signature instead of the end of the 40hr slave

Thought this was going to be bullshit but I'm going to use these tips, thanks man. I was thinking of making a youtube account since I just started producing and now I will, I'll post back how it goes

Honesty there is alot of bullshit on here, nothing against the forum but just a bunch of people that don't want to help each other out. Youtube might be your best option, I look forward to you posting back.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I appreciate that, the thread view count makes me wonder how many people are trying it out. Well that link is to show people how I made some extra money for equipment and things like that while I was making beats. Unless people want to hear my 5 beats on youtube I didn't really see a reason to post my youtube link lol I have my twitter/facebook there for anyone that wants to connect though.

I already heard this tag trick, plus if you search on Youtube "how to get more views" or stuff like that there are some videos stating almost the same elements you say here. Good to know that you have actually tested with successful results this, i'll make use of youtube at the right time too.

Well the title of the clip and/or copying it on the tags is one of those things that could help getting more views too, from what i heard.

Last edited:
Back