How do you deal with negative feedback

Ignore both the top 10% and bottom 10% of comments / feedback. It doesn't matter who you are or what your music sounds like, there will always be someone that hates what you do.

I finally got a response he said "No" I later asked him why hoping to get some feedback to improve but instead received a message saying that my song was shit.
Drive up on him, hit him with your car, get out and beat him with a tire iron.

Job done

That is terrible feedback..or at least the wording is terrible. An opinion is only an opinion and you have to have the confidence and high self esteem for yourself to take it for what it is. I listen to all feedback..good or bad and use it for motivation. Sometimes negative feedback that mentions an area of my music that i might have been 'iffy' about will make me appreciate it and change it...however, if I am confident about it, then it doesn't matter.

Basically my advice would be ignore anyone who is just being negative for the sake of being negative without offering any constructive criticism. They're not worth your time so don't dwell on it. Move on. You have to keep in mind how many big names out there got told "No" before they started to catch on. It's not how hard you fall but how many times you're able to pick yourself up and keep trying. Continue to keep improving and you'll get there and eventually land that YES. Let your work do the talking.

Just ignore people like that and keep on moving forward aint worth wasting time on them just post your work here for sum real feedback keep ya head up good day to u sir

That's not feedback he gave you. Feedback should be constructive not destructive. If you feel like music is your purpose then don't take these kind of things seriously.

Back