How do I sell my sample packs?

BRHSM

Hey guys!

At the moment I make sample packs for free but I want to sell them at a low price...

Where can I do that?

Thx

You can go to a place like WIX.com and create your own website for free

Then go to a place like sendowl.com to package your sound files...

There are some sites that offer you a free web page where you can also store your loops and sell them

1. Setup a site
2. Have a payment Processor
3. Setup or use a system instantly delivers upon payment. Lots of free scripts do this for you

4 5 and 6.. Promote

The hardest part about selling your packs is going to be the promotion part as Cyko mentioned.

To remedy this I'd start off by taking the 50% route as mentioned earlier in the thread to build brand awareness.

So use google to find the larger known sample pack distributors and sign up.

If your product is good, people will buy it and eventually start seeking you out directly. (eg: looking for your website)

(Plus I believe you may also be able to build a mailing list from the people who buy from you which is a golden opportunity to build you targeted list of customers.)

Once they find your website, they'll see that you offer discounts, exclusive packs, free downloads, etc and this will encourage them to purchase from you directly.

Since you won't be cutting someone in for 50% even if you offer a discount you'll still be making more - while building your brand.

Something to think about:

Even though its 2016 (going into) 2017 a lot of people still have doubts when buying stuff online so in addition to building brand awareness you will have to build trust. #offTop

Following the strategy above you will be on the road to building your business effectively.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back