how to do bootlegs if one doesnt have acapella or instrumentals of a song?

Reezy

Hello! I just need to know how they do the bootlegs within a week of releasing the original song?. I mean I checked online but there were no acapella or instrumental or project file there .how do they do it so perfectly. Where do they get them. Please help me out with his as I have so many ideas on my mind for some songs but not being able utilize them ;(

Hello! I just need to know how they do the bootlegs within a week of releasing the original song?. I mean I checked online but there were no acapella or instrumental or project file there .how do they do it so perfectly. Where do they get them. Please help me out with his as I have so many ideas on my mind for some songs but not being able utilize them ;(

:hmmm: Why bootleg? As far as I can tell, there's no real way to bootleg another person's level of skill or technique. Not unless you learn the skill or technique yourself...

Last edited:
Gotta invert the phase of the track to remove everything but the singer/rapper/chanter or equalize as best as possible.

plugins like extraboy isolate vocal frequencies to try filter out everything but the vocals, most times it dont work cleanly but you can get lucky sometimes. other times someone friendly with the label or the producer might leak the actual acapella on forums around the same time the song is released which is how unsigned producers get to do their own version.

i needed to know what Rayzer just told me.But still when i try to do something like this by eq'ing out certain frequencies still its sounds messed up its just not worth trying bacuse the track you wanna break down is already fully mastered with stereo width increased. yes i do found a hell lotta bootlegs on internet so perfectly done by underground artists. for example lets take this Calvin Harris And R3HAB track 'Blame'. and RicardoG bootleg.just check them out its like he actually did edit on Calvin's Project file but its a bootleg. So Majestic ! By the way thank ya guys for helping me out!

Last edited:
Back