Thread: Hi I'm new

Thanks

Hi I'm new

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi, I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself

I'm a 29 years old bassist and producer from near Trieste in Italy. I started playing bass thanks to a friend when I was 13, got in my first band at 21 (we did reggae) that lasted 5 years, after we split I started looking for a new band (I was really into indie and psy rock then) but when nothing good came up I started working on my own, first to have something to play bass along, then started making ambient/downtempo music about 6 months ago. I'm not sure what my name will be, but hopefully my first ep will come out by next summer.

My actual setup is a 49-keys Axiom, Launchpad and a Komplete 6 audio interface, Markbass head and a G&L L2500 bass. I use Ableton live and various VST synths (my go to is Serum).

Looking forward to learn new stuff and hope I can be helpful! My english is kinda out of training, so sorry for mistakes!

Cheers

Thanks
    Welcome and don’t quit playing bass.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

Thanks
    Welcome, I am looking forward to hear your music

Thread Information