Thread: Hi, I'm M.C.E.D

Thanks

Hi, I'm M.C.E.D

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi, I'm M.C.E.D and I was brought here by OGBama. I've registered myself here in hopes of being able to learn how to produce music and improve as much as possible. I have no musical background, my only experience is limited to the piano which I taught myself, and the DAW I use which is FL Studio. My favorite producer and my main source of inspiration is Tyler the Creator, it seems like every single beat he makes is so full of personality and life. Hope I can contribute and make some friends on the way!

Thanks
    Welcome, what's your age and edu level and do you enjoy playing piano? If so, don't quit and depending on your lifestyle don't be afraid to find a credible teacher for whom piano is their sole instrument. Don't have a main inspiration, have several.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

Thanks
    Hey man glad 2 have u here at fp yeah!

Thanks
    Greetings friend! I hope to hear what music you have to offer us in the near future! Keep on learning the piano and FL Studio and you'll be creating impressive beats in no time.
    Networking with young composers! http://composersofthefuture.boards.net/
    My Website: http://www.alecweesner.com

Thread Information