Hi guys i just joined!

Otis Merrit

Hello i thought i'd do a small introduction so i can say hello to a few people on the forum.
My name is Otis and im from the east of England. I have been producing for about 14 years but have only really found my sound in the last few years. I'm a slow learner and it took me this long to be able to create nice drums and get my music to that "industry standard volume".
It's all very basic but like i said im a slow learner lol.
The main reason i signed up is because i'm lacking inspiration. I had to sell all of my gear a couple of years back but im finally back on my feet and have started buying back some of the equipment i used. I was using Logic but i'm now back on windows using Cubase. I mainly make Drum & Bass but i have been playing around in "chill hop". Mainly so youtubers can use my music and it will help get my name about a bit.
Anyways there's my intro. If you would like to collaborate then i'm down. I'm always at home but i just need that kick up the butt and motivation to sit here and produce lol.

Laters all :)
I will post my Soundcloud link after five posts as per the rules :)

Hey man! Welcome, I'm pretty new here too. There's definitely a lot of solid people in the forum, hopefully I'll be hearing some of your work soon. I mainly do hip-hop/boom-bap, down-tempo kinda stuff, just need to work on some mixing as I'm not so good there, maybe we can do something in the future. Peace!

hello dude!!

you sound like a good producer. i wish i was in the game for 14 years...

Back