Hi Forum!

Greeting everyone. I represent the placement booth. A small company dedicated to sharing info about placements. Motivating artists, musicians, or any business that involves music. I have over 10 years of indie artists management, and venue promotion. I decided this is what I wanted to do. I do this for free, right now I'm really focusing on building a customer base. If you need to blast that "you need beats" send me a message. I have a form for that. Producers looking for placements big and small you will be able to see them on my blog and my website. Also via other social media outlets I'm on. Any questions just ask. Look forward to hearing your music, helping, and seeing everyone reach the success that they have worked hard for.

I would but I need five posts. I need more time to build the official website (couple more weeks) but I do have a pseudo-blog, Twitter, and instagram. I am currently looking for producer feedback as well. Any ideas or input is welcome. I Will pm you the links.

Back