Hi everybody

G-Flat

G-Flat
My name is G-Flat (I just made it up so don't laugh too hard ;) ) and i'm trying to get into music production.

I do play basic piano, bass and guitar but the most enjoyable aspect of learning music for me is playing around and coming up with beats and songs and whatnot.

Therefore I decided to try my hand at producing beats a couple weeks ago. I have been watching a lot of videos (SeamlessR, Pensados Place podcast, AudioSkills Podcast) and I have been learning FL Studio 12.

I look forward to learning from you guys so I can get good enough one day to contribute something to the community!

Welcome G-Flat and never let your instrument playing go but the main one integral to producing is piano. Do you play upright bass or bass guitar? Whatever you do outsource the things you don't have any interest in.

My name is G-Flat (I just made it up so don't laugh too hard ;) ) and i'm trying to get into music production.

I do play basic piano, bass and guitar but the most enjoyable aspect of learning music for me is playing around and coming up with beats and songs and whatnot.

Therefore I decided to try my hand at producing beats a couple weeks ago. I have been watching a lot of videos (SeamlessR, Pensados Place podcast, AudioSkills Podcast) and I have been learning FL Studio 12.

I look forward to learning from you guys so I can get good enough one day to contribute something to the community!

my name is headcutta lol so its all good sir and welcome to fp

Back