Hey, new here. Looking for a nice forum to share music and give feedback.

OjSomePulp

Pretty much the title, I've been producing for years but didn't take it seriously until recent years. It's my favorite thing in the world. How is everybody? How is this forum?

hey, welcome. I think its good forum. People seem to focus more on helping here. I just made the unfortunate (and very short) trip over IDM forums, and found it to horrible over there, ...so I'll be here. There's a lot of good info on futureproducers.

..and a lot of help from other members,
The feedback forums are most active.

hey, welcome. I think its good forum. People seem to focus more on helping here. I just made the unfortunate (and very short) trip over IDM forums, and found it to horrible over there, ...so I'll be here. There's a lot of good info on futureproducers.

..and a lot of help from other members,
The feedback forums are most active.
Yeah I don't seem to be able to post there

forreal, everyone just says annoying dumbsh*t over there. You try to make an intelligent post and like 4 people will comment on the pointless stuff with like really really weird comments.

It's like a strange cult and their all drinking koolaid or something. idk man, but ya welcome. I like your beats a lot. They're tight.

forreal, everyone just says annoying dumbsh*t over there. You try to make an intelligent post and like 4 people will comment on the pointless stuff with like really really weird comments.

It's like a strange cult and their all drinking koolaid or something. idk man, but ya welcome. I like your beats a lot. They're tight.
I appreciate that a lot man. And thank you for welcoming me lol

Back