Hey I'm new

BlinkinBeatz

Hey so I'm new to the producer scene and I love making beats and I'm really looking forward to working with different people whether it's another fellow producer or an inspiring artist. So I pretty much just started out.

Welcome to the board BinkinBeatz.

Please enjoy your stay and become an active member, we need more active contributors to the boards! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to Future Producers, glad to have new members! If you have any questions, in search for advice, just want to talk music or anything from collaborating to technical stuff hit me up

Yes same i only got it a few days ago, but i was using demo for a while, but unfortunately at the moment the sound inst working

Hey! I'm also new here.
I started to experiment with producing a week ago. I'm currently sampling a song on FL Studio 12 (windows) with my keyboard. Trying to understand the process little by little, what works and what doesn't.
I can post my first beat attempt as soon as I finish it, so I can get your feedback :)

So I've been playing with FL Studio for a couple of days and I made my first attempt to sample a song.
Here's the result: soundcloud.com/filipembaptista/orange-moon-filipe

I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks :)

Back