Here's where to buy sounds!!! YAY!

MadAnthony81

http://www.dancemidisamples.com/[/COLOR]
Future Loops - Soundset - Soundset Packs VST Presets Massive NI Bank Download Synth Presets
Producer Loops, Producer Loops Sample CDs, Download Producer Loops, Producer Sounds
Download Sample Packs, Loops, MIDI files and Samples from ProducerLoops.com

Soundsets or "soundbanks" "synth patches"
are for people who want bought sounds for their synths for example eg. sylenth1, UHe-zebra, kontakt. You can play these sounds in the synth they specify.

Soundpacks
are tedious and require copy and paste. More of a ready to go copy and paste sound.

Drum Packs
are sampled material you can copy and paste.

Presets or "soundbanks"
for DAW's (digital audio workstation. EG Ableton LIVE, Cakewalk, ProTools, Cubase, Fruity Loops. Presets are soundsets for use with synths in your DAW.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an easy and fun way to listen to synthesizers and what they are capable of. It takes away the guessing game.

You get to decide for yourself what synth you want to use. Hence it matters what you use. Not any synth can produce your desired sound to a T. But yeh I agree I'm probably wrong on that too huh.

Seeing Midi loops for sale is kind of annoying for me personally. I think one should not look for a quick fix when it comes to the actual writing of the music. Sure, sample packs are great, but pre-written music, no.

I suppose it boils down to why you create music; a real musician would strive to write their own music imo. Even if you have no experience, part of the fun would be learning how to transfer the idea that is in your head to an actual piece of music.

Maybe it's me though, I've been able to write music since I was a kid, it might be a bit different for someone who is completely inexperienced.

Seeing Midi loops for sale is kind of annoying for me personally. I think one should not look for a quick fix when it comes to the actual writing of the music. Sure, sample packs are great, but pre-written music, no.

I suppose it boils down to why you create music; a real musician would strive to write their own music imo. Even if you have no experience, part of the fun would be learning how to transfer the idea that is in your head to an actual piece of music.

Maybe it's me though, I've been able to write music since I was a kid, it might be a bit different for someone who is completely inexperienced.

I don't have that 1990's budget to bring in a bass guitarist,a violinist,drummer like Quincy Jones,Dr. Dre,and countless other producers did

MIDI loops aren't bad it's how you use it..just like samples in the 90's as well

oh and forgot all those times Kanye West would bring in musicians to replay samples
Kontakt and MIDI loops from high quality musicians are a great blessing for those of us trying to push to a higher level than just trap,rap beats

I Agree. With both of you.

I hate all that copy and paste stuff.

I make my own presets. But i made the post to help people decide what synth to buy. Its hands on. Ears on.

Back