Help with Slicex!!! Tempo not changing!!

Picassoo

Hey guys, ive been producing for a long time now, and i kno the ins and outs of FL studio. My main problem is that when i toss the sample into the slicex, and when i try to change the master tempo, it wont change the tempo in the slicex. If i pulled a sample out, layed it on the sequencer, and change the tempo using the master tempo, it works. But right after i toss it into the slicex, it resets and i gotta change the tempo again and the pitch. I remember a couple of times where i COULD change the tempo and pitch thru slicex without no hassle but i forgot and now im having trouble doing that in slicex for FL studio.

Hey guys, ive been producing for a long time now, and i kno the ins and outs of FL studio. My main problem is that when i toss the sample into the slicex, and when i try to change the master tempo, it wont change the tempo in the slicex. If i pulled a sample out, layed it on the sequencer, and change the tempo using the master tempo, it works. But right after i toss it into the slicex, it resets and i gotta change the tempo again and the pitch. I remember a couple of times where i COULD change the tempo and pitch thru slicex without no hassle but i forgot and now im having trouble doing that in slicex for FL studio.

i don't think it does change like that in slicex which is better to me sometimes.. you have to adjust the tempo manually to fit you're chops

Back