Help with Fruity Loops!

guilhermel24

Hello! I was wondering if anyone was able to help me with fruity loops, as will shortly started production, and has not gone very well! Liked for example create a my edit, but do not know how I will put the music on fruity loops, it is to drag the folder into it or if there is another easier method and giving to edit the parts of the song! If someone could help me appreciate! Thank you!

I can help you with FL Studio, but unfortunately I can't help with Fruity Loops.

But on a serious note, I don't understand what you're trying to say. Maybe if you write it in your native language I can use Google to translate it.

I THINK he wants to know how to import audio into FL and then edit it.

Seen a little something something about maybe being able to drag and drop a file into FL? So I'm assuming thats what he is asking.

edit: ignore this post, I made it before OP got translated

Last edited:
I THINK he wants to know how to import audio into FL and then edit it.

Seen a little something something about maybe being able to drag and drop a file into FL? So I'm assuming thats what he is asking.

If so, check your menu bar, select Channels -> Add one, and then you have a list of different things you can add, and then you look for "Audio Clip" and click on it, and it will open up a channel-settings menu, that has a folder icon on it, click on it and browse for your desired sound.

Then you place the sound in the Playlist section of FL, and then you have all the tools you can use in the upper left of the Playlist-window.

Last edited:
Yes that's right, I want to import a song from pc to FL Studio, but wanted to know how to edit it, such as you must know hardwell, he has his originals but also makes edits and remixes and this is even I wanted to learn to do, because when I import the music for FL Studio it is all together and do not know how to create a different drop, or a different beat. This when I was talking about EDM.

Yes that's right, I want to import a song from pc to FL Studio, but wanted to know how to edit it, such as you must know hardwell, he has his originals but also makes edits and remixes and this is even I wanted to learn to do, because when I import the music for FL Studio it is all together and do not know how to create a different drop, or a different beat. This when I was talking about EDM.

Rather if you're talking about sampling or just remixing a beat, I just drop it into the playlist then start playing it a few times just to see where I can sample/remix this track.

I started out like you too on FL Studio before, I started messing with VST's and other plugins to see what fits. Just mess around with your truck, from messing with drum patterns to messing with the mixers and such in FL Studio.

Yes, I really wanted to learn how to edit a piece of music in fl studio, because when I put it in the playlist it is all in one "patern" and then that's where I wanted to know how to edit a specific part of the song is that it 're all together in one piece, if not understanding what I'm trying to tell say that I send him a print.

Yes, I really wanted to learn how to edit a piece of music in fl studio, because when I put it in the playlist it is all in one "patern" and then that's where I wanted to know how to edit a specific part of the song is that it 're all together in one piece, if not understanding what I'm trying to tell say that I send him a print.

You can edit the song via the channel options.

Click on the track on the step sequencer, and then a menu will display. It will show the waveform.

Right-click the waveform and hit ''edit in edison'' or something along those lines. I'm at work ATM so don't have FL in front of me.

it's too much to say over a blog post... i would learn the daw some more instead of jumping right in to do something like that.. if you don't know fl studio.. your not gonna be able to follow the directions we point you too.

Back