Hello World!

Cruooshup

How do you do future producers?

I got into music producing around 2 months ago when a friend of mine asked me to figure out how to make an intro for his podcast. So after some googling on cheap and convenient apps for a poor uni student I remembered that I had an app called Caustic installed years back. I thought I was going to dump it after a single use but I found myself playing around with in bed, on the train, on the toilet. It became way more addictive than Bloon Defense 5 and yet was literally more productive.

As for my musical background I don't have much. I guess it started with an impulse buy of a bass guitar from Ebay on auction for $80 (I liked that it was quiet enough so that my parents wouldn't hear) that I noodled on for several months without an amp, then finally buying an Amplug only to run through batteries like crazy. I eventually worked up the courage to break the bank and buy an actual amp 2 years later.

But playing bass alone is lonely. So only recently realizing that my sister had a keyboard being used as a drying rack and that there was a dusty acoustic guitar in the garage my uncle bought for me during my Guitar Hero phase, the idea clicked that I had enough to form a one man band with a member technically proficient in no instruments but great familiarity with the C major scale.

My inspirations include Breakbot, Tuxedo and Chromeo and hope that one day I can make music along that same vein. I'm here to learn, meet new people, make friends and get inspired. Looking forward to it! :)

Hi,

I'm also new around here and is pretty fresh in the production game. I mostly do house/pop but I'm willing to try any genre so if you ever wanna try and do something together feel free to let me know.

Chromeo! Long time since I heard someone else appreciate them. 'Jealous' was a big favorite of mine back when it came out :)

Last edited:
Back