New Studio Owner In ATL

rotgg

Hello I am new to this board wanted to introduce myself. I am a studio owner in ATL we have worked with many producers including Southside 808 Mafia, Tre Pounds 808 Mafia, Metroboomin, Dundeal, Zaytoven ,Fuse 808 Mafia, TM 88, and many more. Will try to be as active as time allows me too on here. My instagram is iamderekb I will post short video below of some 808 Mafia members cooking up. Well I tried says i must have five post to post a link will do it in few. Please if you have any questions for me fire away thanks

Awesome! It's really nice to meet you. Your expertise will help out a lot here, and I think can inspire a lot of future producers. Welcome to the site!

Awesome! It's really nice to meet you. Your expertise will help out a lot here, and I think can inspire a lot of future producers. Welcome to the site!

I will do my best know more about the music business and studios than just producing. Hope to be a positive contributor to the boards have have worked with and spent a lot of time around some of the biggest producers.

Back