Hello, new here. Producer writer...

Clormo

Hello everyone!
I'm Clormo, an aspiring producer from Massachusetts/New Hampshire. Just saying hello to everyone on the forums and hoping to get to meet some of you and collaborate in the near future.

I don't have any meaningful production credits at the moment. Just trying to make my path, same as many of you.
As far as producing goes, I use Logic Pro X at the moment. If you want to know more about me, check my signature or my webpage clormoindustries . com. I've got some stuff posted on my YouTube (ClormoIndustriesTV), but not everything I have there is public.

Anyway, hope to connect with many of you and share some work!

Peace out!
Clormo

welcome to the forum, I hope we gonna read the one or other thing about you, stay tuned :D

Thank you Steve.
Well, I've been pretty busy with my Logic Pro X tutorial series (on YouTube and can't post links here at the moment), but I intend to stay active on these forums. I've searched for forums to try and connect with others but it seems that besides this one there's nothing much out there of substance. Quite sad if you ask me... We need to unite, but hey, what do I know? lol

Back