Hello! Greetings! Hi! Bonjour! SUUUUUUUP! Aloha! Ciao! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

Joey 2x4

Hello! Greetings! Hi! Bonjour! SUUUUUUUP! Aloha! Ciao! Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! Yoooooooo!

My name is Joe Jerome, I have been searching the web looking for good communities of musicians to communicate with a grow from, this seems like it will be my place of residence for awhile!

I have spent the last 5 or so years rapping while also recording, mixing, and mastering (sort of) and decided a month ago it's time to learn how to make my own beats. I mainly do this for fun, I enjoy working with music and find it relaxing most of the time...sometimes the most annoying thing in I have ever encountered.

My goal for 2017 is to produce 100 beats/songs and then toward the end of my goal get some fingers in DJing. I have made 8 beats* so far, completely from scratch, with no sampling...simply because I am still baffled by sampling and that is one of the reasons I went on the quest for a producing community and found this site. After this post I'm going to dig around and see of I can find some useful links to help in my endeavours.

I'll post some of my stuff below...but I'm super happy to have found this forum! Also...I really like Ed, Edd, n Eddy.

This is my production:

This is me rapping:

ha, welcome to the forum! it's a good place to listen to and share beats/music and get feedback on your tracks in the "showcase" sub forum. There's a lot of good info in this forum as well. Welcome!

Last edited:
Back