Hello everyone. New user here.

Phil T.E.E

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Phil, and Phil T.E.E. is my producer. I've actually been a regular visitor to this site, but thought it was about time I join the community "officially". I'm looking forward to working with all of you, and thank you for accepting me. Hopefully I can contribute my fair share, as this is my main resource for producer tips.
Looking forward to working with you guys!

Thanks,
Phil T.E.E.

Welcome! If you play actual (non computer w/DAW) instruments, do not stop as Hip Hop needs real musicianship, I'm no elitist but there is a diff between clicking a mouse and being hands on on an instrument.

Also, don't be afraid to outsource mixing, etc as the best music is often a shared collaboration when all parties are in harmony. Also don't be keen to share immediately after composing anything, the Net can distort perception at times. This is the era of diminishing returns and also nothing is allowed natural gestation anymore.

Nice to have you join us officially. Always neat to see more people around. Hmu if you feel like throwing ideas around :)

Back