Hello everyone, new here

Aedium

The explorationist
Hello everyone so aedium, the explorationist . I heard about this site through a youtube video thought i would check it out..

Basically i am looking for help with this question

"how do i grow my audience?"

I feel that i have a decent amount of quality content, i do currently have around 50 loyal followers, but the goal is just to grow..

anyways thats my first post. thanka

Hi Aedium, welcome to the site! If you're just starting out, focus on all the free traffic methods before spending on paid ads. You can rank and share your videos on social media and also drive traffic to your fan page. Get involve in Facebook groups that share similar interests. Google+ also have groups.

In the long run, you'll want to spend a little bit of money on paid ads, this will give you more exposure and more reach to whoever these people are you're marketing to.

You have to offer value. If people feel like they can relate to you and your stuff help them, then you get follower.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask me here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't know if I'm the right person to help you because I'm in the same position, but I would say be present on places where you catch a lot of traffic. And don't just be present, be proactive and always market yourself in the same way so people get familiar with your visuals and how they resemble what you stand for. Also don't try to follow trends all the time even though this might be appealing. Create a niche for yourself, 100 dedicated fans are going to bring you further then 1000 random people/bots.

Welcome to the forum mate - I'm new here myself. Best advice I can give is to never. stop. producing. Keep tossing content out there and people will come. I'm still trying to find the magic formula myself but as long as you keep producing, you're inevitably getting better and better and people will notice that. I find there's often a balance between song writing and sound quality. There's music out there I love and it's mixed terribly but the song writing is just so good, or vice versa. It can be the simplest drone but the sound quality just makes my ears feel like they're in heaven. Bottom line - keep working on your craft and don't stop :)

Syllix, there isn't, never was and never will be a magic formula. Having realistic and malleable goals, persistence and money is what you need.

Back