Hello Everyone!!! I'm Yung Verbal

Yung Verbal

VerbalKent334
Wassup producers and artist all around. My name is Yung Verbal. Some people call me MCB too but its whatever for me. I am a producer from Montgomery, Alabama. You may know us through our late great local legend Doe B. If not give him a listen he was supposed to put us on the map. Anyways, i have a dream that one day little black boys and little white girls will sit that the table of brotherhood and......roll some weed to my music. That's because i am all about positive vibes. I am on this website to grow as a producer and doing so i will share my ideas with you guys and i will also indulge in your music. Music is about growing with each other so it is a must that we all put our heads together to further advance the world of music production. Well now that i have that out of the way i would like to leave you a dope beat to show you what i am working with. I also have music on other social media platforms such as SoundCloud and YouTube. I cant post links yet (bullshit) so my usernames are posted below and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys follow and subscribe to those outlets. AND I DO FOLLOW BACK! So lets get it!! Godspeed and ROLL TIDE!! P.S - If your from Alabama put ya hometown below :) Until then peace out and just vibe to some real shit
View attachment too turnt.mp3

My SoundCloud: M.C.B_334

My YouTube Account: Yung Verbal

You know what area code I rep, welcome and what happened to your prior account? Also, I know you said it doesn't matter but please drop the Yung, keep the Verbal Kent though.

Back