Hello!!

TOT10

Nettal
Hi, I recently started producing and I have made 7 tracks in total, and have over 500 plays on my soundcloud! ;)! I was just looking for some feedback as I don't sometimes get that many comments on my tracks :p. So yeah, if you could leave any feedback you could that would be great!

PS: My soundcloud is called TOT10, to find it quick just look up TOT10 - Pretty Bigroom (One of my songs)

Welcome to FutureProducers T0T10! I looked over your songs and I have a few comments to share. I would first try and work on your melodies as I feel that they are either non-existent or not compelling enough. Also, try experimenting with panning for different instruments.
Hearing your first song to your last, I definitely see the improvement and eagerly await more music from you.

Welcome to FutureProducers T0T10! I looked over your songs and I have a few comments to share. I would first try and work on your melodies as I feel that they are either non-existent or not compelling enough. Also, try experimenting with panning for different instruments.
Hearing your first song to your last, I definitely see the improvement and eagerly await more music from you.

Thanks for the feedback bro! I fully appreciate the advice! I will never stop making music as it is soooo fun!! :D.

Back