Which headphones for monitoring

M

mkamsi

Hi,
Right now I don't get monitors , SO I want to buy studio monitor headphones, for mixing and production work, which headphones you guys will suggest. I have heard that beyerdynamics got some good ones.

The most comfortable and non-fatiguing pair you can find...

In in the absence of monitors I think this trumps audio quality.

I'mNoGuru;4***9802 said:
The most comfortable and non-fatiguing pair you can find...

In in the absence of monitors I think this trumps audio quality.
But which model of headphones can be used to get the most accurate results , so that song sound good on any other speakers

what about audio technica ATH M50x vs Sennenheiser HD280 Vs Beyerdynamic dt 990 pro /dt880/dt770

When i started out i used beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm and still do today, love them. I also have the vrm box from focusrite so i can simulate different speakers "in" my headphones...

Open back headphones, Sennheiser HD650. They say open backs are better for mixing, as there is little resonate build up.

Anyway, the only way I can explain how good these are is, it's like audio being a room and you standing in the centre of it with a clear view.

When i started out i used beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm and still do today, love them. I also have the vrm box from focusrite so i can simulate different speakers "in" my headphones...

I m confused between ath m50x and dt770.
Have u tried audio technical ath m50x ??

I like the Allen and Heath Xone xd2-53. They are DJ headphones and my buddy brought them over about 4 years back, I loved them so much I bought a pair and have been using them ever since.

Back