Hardware mixer for FLStudio

tommywadd

Hi everyone

Just posting as ive been producing using FLStudio software for a couple years now and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable/compatible external hardware mixer. I would like to have something physical in front of me to adjust instead of always having to click the mouse in the mixer on the screen

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a budget of £75-£150

Thanks

Hi everyone

Just posting as ive been producing using FLStudio software for a couple years now and I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable/compatible external hardware mixer. I would like to have something physical in front of me to adjust instead of always having to click the mouse in the mixer on the screen

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a budget of £75-£150

Thanks

this is right up your alley and reasonable and HIGHLY functional
BEHRINGER B-CONTROL FADER BCF2000

Thanks ill take a look. Do you recommend these or do they just make things a lot more time consuming?

Well I guess the goal of having one is to make things less time consuming :) I previously had the Akai APC40, sold it, and now been trying to make do with Lemur & LiveControl2 (an iPad app control surface) - which is technically great and extremely versatile, but I do miss the tactility of a real physical device. You can't really do anything without looking at the screen (still much nicer than having to use the mouse, though).

Back