Greetings, from LA!

spheres

Hi everyone!

My name is Patrick (aka spheres), I've been making DJ mixes for a few months now.

This is something I'd like to share amongst all fellow new (or old? heh) DJs, producers, etc.

Feel free to send me any of your work as well or to ask questions -- introduce yourself, etc.. Plenty to learn off each other, I'm sure of that!

Peace!

https://soundcloud.com/pataaaar/sagan

Sup man! I just checked out your Soundcloud profile and saw you're from San Marcos?

I went to Cal State, San Marcos! haha

haha thats whats up! I graduate from there in december (w/ business). that's tight man, what did you study?

Computer Science.

My bad, I implied I graduated already haha. I'm actually graduating in December as well! I've been working an internship since January though, and living around here in LA.

Nice. My roommate last year is comp sci too. Idk if you know him, he's a gamer dude named John Vogel lol. He's probably out traveling the world playing pokemon ya know what I'm saying

Doesn't ring a bell but forsure everyone's on that pokemon tip lmao

We should definitely try to link up sometime throughout the semester though

Hi everyone!

My name is Patrick (aka spheres), I've been making DJ mixes for a few months now.

This is something I'd like to share amongst all fellow new (or old? heh) DJs, producers, etc.

Feel free to send me any of your work as well or to ask questions -- introduce yourself, etc.. Plenty to learn off each other, I'm sure of that!

Peace!

Hi Patrick, Do you spongebob friend? my name edward from texas and love your sharing :)

Back