Greetings!

Luis Saldana

My name is Luis and i´ve been playing since 8 years old (piano and guitar). I also played in many bands and right now i´m music teacher.
I´d love to take a look to another players, producers and share info , tips, collaborations,etc.
Right now i´ve started a new project : "Electric Guitar Orchestra". It´s about re-arranging classical, jazz, filmscores and blues works for electric guitar.
Thank you for your attention :)

welcome! A classical re-arrangement for electric guitar can be cool but will take a skilled player, ya? I used to band in school (on trumpet), but i siwtched to electronic production late in high school college.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome! A classical re-arrangement for electric guitar can be cool but will take a skilled player, ya? I used to band in school (on trumpet), but i siwtched to electronic production late in high school college.

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, it depends on the piece but it takes a medium-high skill cap most of the times , and high skill cap in some parts. Anyway a electronic arrangement for a classical piece could be mind blowing :bigeyes:

ya, that would be cool. it's easy to do too if the midi file for the song exists. You can just import in the midi file and have all of the notes.

*technology*

but watching somebody on live guitar is always awesome.

Last edited:
Back