Good starter 49-key MIDI?

the M-Audio Key rig (49 key)...as long as your DAW is decent this is all you need! I got mine last year and I am not even considering an upgrade yet...there is no need to. I have a small home studio and this definitely fits my needs and budget. I still use my MPC 1k for drums...just feels better than using keys.

the M-Audio Key rig (49 key)...as long as your DAW is decent this is all you need! I got mine last year and I am not even considering an upgrade yet...there is no need to. I have a small home studio and this definitely fits my needs and budget. I still use my MPC 1k for drums...just feels better than using keys.

I didnt like the keyrig. It felt cheap to me, and looks lame lol. maybe its just me but, the looks of the Axiom puts me the mood to make beats. If you have the cash get the White Axiom 49 Pro. I settled for the white axiom 25 pro though, I backpack my stuff alot and lugging a 49 key around wasnt going to happen. And for me, i just need 25 keys since i constantly change my root key/octaves in DAW anyways.

Keyrigs are a on-the-budget type deal imo.

Back