gonna do a edm/house blog

cartwheel1984

Hey all rather than just ask random questions all the time I think im going to have a go at a diary/blog that I can sort of ask questions where I get stuck n have a sample ready of where im up 2 etc! Think that will be easier to ask questions that way or you can give me pointers on where im going wrong! Plus itll push me a bit more to finish a song! Ill try give as much detail as I go, but im not the best! Any criticism welcome how ever bad lol! And any other beginners want to have a go at doing a blog aswell It would be good to bounce ideas etc off each other!

Ill probably start it on the weekend,
All I know at the minute is itll be 128bpm think thatll just be easier because of vengeance loops! Ill try make it house/ progressive (try lol)

I been wanting to run a website, with a blog section for my music. I'd be interested in watching what you do

Hey all rather than just ask random questions all the time I think im going to have a go at a diary/blog that I can sort of ask questions where I get stuck n have a sample ready of where im up 2 etc! Think that will be easier to ask questions that way or you can give me pointers on where im going wrong! Plus itll push me a bit more to finish a song! Ill try give as much detail as I go, but im not the best! Any criticism welcome how ever bad lol! And any other beginners want to have a go at doing a blog aswell It would be good to bounce ideas etc off each other!

Ill probably start it on the weekend,
All I know at the minute is itll be 128bpm think thatll just be easier because of vengeance loops! Ill try make it house/ progressive (try lol)

Although I think it's an original idea, I believe people won't click on your blog's link, to read the question, and then answer. I believe they would rather just read your questions here, and give the answers straight away.

On the vengeance loops, I think they've been over-used by many producers out there, and this means the songs are getting pretty up sounding like the same, you know? I'd advice you to get more into synthesis, so you can create your own, original sounds.

^^ like I said im not the best, but just seehow I get on n link any youtube vids etc I use along the way! I just seem to produce a similar song everytime so would be interesting to see wot feed back n wot I can come up with!

Ddream when I say blog/diary I just mean updating this page and keeping the topic live, yer iv read that the veng loops have been over used but as a beginner i just wanna put a song together as much as possible so ill just use loops for convenience, can always change that later on if it doesnt sound right!

Back