Getting a midi keyboard

miniexme

Hey there I am looking for a midi keyboard around £70-£80 what should I go for in this price range ? I have seen a Samson graphite 49 and a m audio oxygen 49 within this price range but not sure which one to go for or should I got for something else? Needs to be 49 key at least and possibly some cadets and rotary encoders if there are some in this price range, not worried about it being new just need some info cheers all.

can't help till we find out what number of keys you want permani, and the type of weight you want.
Semi?no weight on the keys?hammer weighted keys?You're asking for a modular 49 key keyboard from the looks of it.newegg, amazon, or guitar center has the items.

How many keys
Do you want pads
How many knob/faders
Do you want a pitch control
I found my mpk49 on craigslist for 200...
talked em down to 125.... damn there new
Now i love it
-If it ever breaks ill def buy another.

I'm looking for a 49 key with faders, encoders and at least four pads, semi weighted but I've been looking and can't find any on this price range

Cheers I have already been looking at the oxygen £99 on eBay brand new and also a Samson graphite 49 which is pretty much brand new for £85 but I might just have to save up for more cash also I know about eBay and how it works, been running a business on there for serverak gears

Last edited:
Back