FutureProducer users who made it / became famous

triple_seven

Anyone got links to early beats made by famous producers?

Id love to hear some early beats by anybody already established, just so i could see if they really had 'it' at the moment they started

Plus theyre gems. lol

There were at one point some dude claiming he was rank number 1,forgot who though.then there's the guys who have stickied threads, one might be 9th wonder, not sure.

certainly Johnny Juliano is an alumni of fp; oft banned and merry prankster, but still an alumni

I'm also very interested in finding some old threads with famous producers taking part in them, I was just about to make a similar thread myself!
I saw on another thread someone mentioned Hit boy is a former member here. I tried searching the site but nothing came up. If anyone can provide a link to his old account or anything that would be amazing!

Bangladesh used to be a very active member, later he had his posts deleted though you can still find many of his posts quoted. Chase n cashe and corybold, though those 2 seem to be struggling

Last edited:
Juliano ALWAYS had drums that stand out and always understood programming and creating bass lines. That's why he made it in my opinion.

Was watching SeamlessR youtube channel, he said with all the knowledge online, and how updated the DAWs are it could take a person about 6 months to make decent music

It all depends on what you mean by "made it". For some making it could mean being rich and famous. For others it could be rich without the fame (being behind the scenes).

It could mean being able to make enough money to pay your bills or sustain your lifestyle so you don't ever have to work for anyone else again in your life.
Making it could mean having placements in projects such as Film/Tv, music placed in commercials, etc....

I have a few friends who made it by creating sound loops and VST's, get paid very well but you'll never hear about them.

In short theres a lot of ways to make it, it just depends on what your definition of making it means.

Last edited:
Back