Fruity Loops Piano Roll Problem

tbbuccaneer87

Hello everyone,

I've got a quick question and I hope this is the right section of the forum to ask. If not, any mod or whatever can move it. Anyways, I just started using fruity loops 11 this week and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I never had a problem with the piano roll until tonight. I used to be able to play 2 chords at once, but now if I have multiple chords that I want to play at the same time, only one of them plays. I feel like I didn't mess with any settings especially considering I really don't know what I'm doing yet. Can anyone help me??

Hey bro, figured it out incase you were still struggling with it. Change the Snap to Line or step not in the actual piano roll but in FL studio itself. I had it on Bar for some reason, im assuming yours in the same. It going to be to the right of your multilink to controller button.

Are you sure you're not in a portmanteau slide mode on your synth? If you are then it will only try to play one note at a time. Same thing happens also if the polophony is too low.

check the polyphony settings on your plugin and in channel settings, either increase or disable max polyphony. a mono or glide setting will only allow one note to be played at a time

Back