FL Studio only plays one key from piano roll with midi

ebbelk

Hey!

I just bought a Akai mpk mini mkii.

When i press the first key on the keyboard it plays c5 note from the kick.
And when i press the next key on the keyboard it plays c5 from the clap and so on.

What is wrong?

How else would it work? If the first key triggers the first sample, the next key triggers the next sample. In FL, c5 is middle c which is the key where samples are loaded in their original pitch. How would you like it to work?

If i open the kick piano roll for example, i want to play more than just the c5 note, so i can make a melody.

Maybe you need to open it in one of FLs samplers then. I don't really know to be honest, I don't use FL. Sorry :P

Or something like right clicking on the sample channel and click link to controller.

Last edited:
Sounds a little weird to me. I'd recommend reading the FL studio manual. Even if you only want answers to this question right now, it'll save you a lot of questioning. Reading the manual should be mandatory before even being able to open any software imo.

It is weird. I have asked in some other forums to, but with no luck.

I will try uninstall the driver and install it again. If it does'nt work, i will return the keyboard.

I doubt there's anything wrong with the keyboard. You probably just didn't set it up correctly. Which you might be able to do if you actually read your manuals.

Back