Fl Studio changing my project pitch when exported to sound files

luxslash

Hey guys.

So basically the problem im having is that when i export my projects to a sound file (mp3, WAV every kind!), the project pitch is increased by a couple semitones when im playing it back outiside of FL Studio.

The tempo doesnt seem to have changed though.

I've tried different programs to play the sound files so its not due to a program. It also does not seem to have to do with any 'time stretching' issues as i've checked them out.

What I've tried: -Reset main pitch controller (durrrpp..)
-Messed around with 'time stretch'
-Tried changing FL Studio fq to 48kHz instead of 41100Hz (saw this somewhere in a forum)
-Double checked that it isnt due to the music player program or windows

The thing is I havent even touched the tempo as well while working on the project so i dont understand why this is happening.

As a last resort i've tried resetting the FL Studio settings which didnt work...

So i turn to u guys....

THanks in advance

Try this....

The thing is its doing the pitch up-shift for the whole project not just 1 or 2 audio tracks or samples so i think there is a more sinister problem at work here :( plus if it is a matter of individual audio samples/time stretch, the problem would most likely going to be audible in FL Studio play back i would think?

My bad,i really didn't even read it because i was so tired.I saw something about pitch or something and posted that since it was one of the first things that came up through google.
As far as you're problem,i'm not sure.It seems like you've done just about everything that could be a problem in a D.A.W.In the D.A.W.s i use i never had that problem.

Maybe try using 32 bit float and go over 320 bitrate.

Peace

after wasting so many time, ive finally figured out wat the problem was. i remembered that my stupid friend changed the pitch of the sound driver -__-. simply go to your 'playback devices' and double click on the sound driver you are using. then go to the 'enhancements' tab and untick 'pitch shift'. WALA.......

Back