FL Studio cant recognize sounds

Nasir33149

So I've got all my beats on my external hard drive and someone asked me to buy exclusive rights to the beat. When I opened FL, some samples were not recognized and I can't make the trackouts.. Anyone got the answer to that?

Your hard drive is being assigned a different letter than it was before. If before your hard drive was letter D, if you plugged in a flash drive first and then the hard drive, your hard drive might now be letter E. Easier would be to plug things in order so that the drive ends up with the same letter every time.

What I often do with external hard drives that I use often, I assign them a letter that is very high, like P, for example. That way, if I plug in any drive temporarily, it won't affect the location of what I have on those external hard drives I use often.

This happens when you use a sample in a project and for some reason you move that sample away from the place it was. You can do two things: move the samples back to their original folder or wait for it to ask you to search the library, then click on the cancel button and start changing what it couldn't find with the same sample in the new adress.

Back