FL Studio or Ableton?

I just got Ableton Live 9 10 mins ago. It's the first software I've ever had so im excited like a kid at a candy store!!!:):)
Best of luck. As with every DAW - and especially the first one - there is a steep learning curve. Hang in there; it´s a great program.

Last edited:
i use fl, have messed with ableton but the workflow is completely different and it's much slower to do things the way i do them in FL in ableton. so i choose FL, but i didn't use ableton enough to make a solid judgement on it.

Both software are valid. But i love the intuitive skin of fl studio. Everything is under control in less than one sec. If you have to buy something for live sessions Abelton is better :D

Both DAWs are incredibly powerful and are going to make beautiful music no matter what. Look at the interfaces and try both out for a few hours. Whichever one is easier for you to navigate, choose that one. I started out with FL and then moved to Ableton because I liked the session view. Ableton Vs. FL Studio • Which To Choose - Ableton or FL Studio has a decent overview of both. Both are going to be able to use the same VSTs. Invest in whichever one is easier for you to use.

Back