FL Studio 11 only plays one note on the piano roll?

Schplitzkriegs

No matter what instrument I'm using or what note I'm on, everything sounds like a C. How can I fix this? By the way, the wavs have red lines around them.

Last edited:
uncheck everything in the sample's windows except a few things.also take into account some wavs really dont have other pitches so it'd have to be done through, manually.

Problem solved. But here's another question I have (don't get this confused with mash-up related things though)- how do I make my melody match the beat (I'm working with a glitch hop song). I've been told that's a problem I had when my last song was reviewed.dQjeg94.png-By the way, this is what I'm working with.

Last edited:
that can very well be the piano roll arrangement.one thing i dont like about most daws, fl included, is that the midi handling feels weird.not the recording part, the stuff you gotta do after recording.some of those notes are crossing the bar, which could be the reason.

a bar is a grouping of beats based on the time signature, another word with the same meaning is measure

as most of what you will do will be in 4/4 if you have notes that go longer than 4 beats or longer than the length of the bar from where they start (could be anything really) you will have the note(s) hanging over the bar

a bar is a grouping of beats based on the time signature, another word with the same meaning is measure

as most of what you will do will be in 4/4 if you have notes that go longer than 4 beats or longer than the length of the bar from where they start (could be anything really) you will have the note(s) hanging over the bar

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5lc4y2utpwzzgh/cognac castle.flp.lnk
---here's the link to the flp of my project, perhaps you could adjust it to be more on beat and take screenshots (to show me what you're doing so I can learn from it) as you go along.

Last edited:
Is it still beyond the bar? If it is, can you explain what I'm doing wrong and how I can prevent this issue? By the way, I quantized them as well.

Attachments

• is it still beyond the bar.png
    is it still beyond the bar.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 6,831
its tricky but if you want to keep it looking like that it'd need to simply be resized in the playlist to be the exact size you want it to be.still the way it is, bur you'd have to manually resize it in the playlist or change tempo.

its tricky but if you want to keep it looking like that it'd need to simply be resized in the playlist to be the exact size you want it to be.still the way it is, bur you'd have to manually resize it in the playlist or change tempo.
The tempo of this song is 110 bpm. For this to work (note- I'm working with a glitch hop song, and 110 is the highest this genre can be if I recall correctly), what would you change it to? As for manually resizing on the playlist, would I have to slice the track or decrease the number of blank bars?

The tempo of this song is 110 bpm. For this to work (note- I'm working with a glitch hop song, and 110 is the highest this genre can be if I recall correctly), what would you change it to? As for manually resizing on the playlist, would I have to slice the track or decrease the number of blank bars?
Why don't you just play the melody in time to the beat? You're making this harder than it needs to be.

yo krieg gotta clarify a few things, you can make fast songs on even 40bpm and can make a 90bpm song sounds like it's at 140 due to the zoom features daws have.tempo affects how fast that marker goes but the zoom function also plays a role.this basically allows you to make a song really fast or slow, only needing a beat or bar.

Then there is manually resizing the block thing in the playlist.then the easiest method(even if you dont play piano regularly i dont either) is playing the melody out with what you gots, which is unbelieveably fast with overdubbing.

Last edited:
Back