Fl sequencer problem

I.L.E.ME.N8

Hey guys, so basically on the sequencer if I add a snare and I feel like changing, when I add/replace it with another snare ( I drag the new snare to replace the old one) when I add the new snare on top of the old one, it makes this wierd lagging noise... Can someone please help me!!

Audio example?

Have you tried just deleting the old snare in the sequencer and dragging the new one onto a new area? You can audition sounds from the browser so may be easier to trial the sound then before dragging over to the sequencer.

Hey guys, so basically on the sequencer if I add a snare and I feel like changing, when I add/replace it with another snare ( I drag the new snare to replace the old one) when I add the new snare on top of the old one, it makes this wierd lagging noise... Can someone please help me!!

Okay, so I'm not just spamming or plugging my video in here for the sake of views or whatever... I'm pretty sure what you're referring to can be fixed by just doing what I do in this vid I made a month or two back.

Back