First Impressions.

Johndub

Whats up FutureProducers.com! :hello:

My name is John Wilkinson and I'm a musician in Monterey California. I play piano and have a background in playing rnb, jazz, classical etc.. I have long been interested in learning DAWs so that I can make my own music and control everything haha

I am getting started in Reason and also have a few friends/mentors using Logic so I would like to move there as well when I get a MacBook pro one day..

I have been very technologically challenged in the past (think Dr Grant from Jurassic Park, rememeber when he touched the computer and the screen turns to snow?) ... which is why I shied away from jumping into the DAW world but now its time to get it together.

For now I am just getting into the grind of making little loops everyday to get into a good workflow and LEARN LEARN LEARN!

I would love to create a skype group if anyone else is using Reason 8, beginners totally welcome, I notice that many times I waste a grip of time on something that someone else might have figured out at a glance, and vice versa. A skype group could be a great way to save precious time and get us all closer to our goals.. I love RnB and any producers/songwriters feel free to contact me as well!

looking forward to making some friends with shared interests! -John

Last edited:
Back