Favorite Upcoming Artist

Though they've both been at it for a while, Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul are just now starting to finally break I feel like. I was gonna throw Rock in there, but he's definitely out there already.

Not my favorite upcoming artist, but respect the song enough, he deserves some mentioning.

It's buggin me, this dude look like somebody. I've though Ja Rule, Dylan, Saigon, still not quite it. Maybe dude from the Artifacts(Tame 1)?

Last edited:
The Underachievers and Chance the rapper

Underachievers mixtape Indigoism actually blew me away, I got so hype I was doing free marketing for them (not reall) and getting everyone the passed me on them. Chance the rapper is amazing I've been on him since day one, thought he was weird at first but I'm also weird in a way and found myself going back Acid Rap all the time until it became my fave.

Someone mentioned Childish Gambino, but I wouldn't really consider him new and up and coming, but he's one of faves for sure though.

Other mentions:
Flatbush Zombies
Bodega Bamz
Troy Ave (a bit)
PartyNextDoor

Olu definitley has talent. Chance the Rapper has potential, but he could definitley get better. I really think cudi should sign him to his label, that would definitley give him a better direction than being with lil wayne.

Did you just say chance the rapper with lil Wayne? Wow I had to reply from cell phone on the subway when I seen that... I pray to god he doesn't, no benefit to him, he doesn't fit with those YMCA losers and he's way to musical to squad withe them, that will be a huge dissapointment IMO. Doesn't need them at all, he's more of the independent type to me

Back