export quality fl studio

SirBC

when ever i export my song it has really bad quality dull, cloudy, etc.. i have all the best settings when i export and all enhancements disabled. in fl im using asio4all and its sounds really good but when i export it, it sounds the same as the primary sound driver which sounds terrible so i was wondering if theres a way to get the same sound as asio in the export. iv been searching everywhere but couldnt find anything so if you guys could help that would be awesome thanks!

If You exporting Your music in very good quality for example WAV24, it means that there are misstakes in Your mix, make sure You do not have overdrives on Your mixer channels, especially on master channel... if yes, simply decrease the volume slider

umm i geuss just with asio the song sounds more crisp and better quality but when i export i cant get the same quality

You claim that ASIO sounds more crisp and better yet you are not getting those results? Do you see where that doesn't make any sense?

This is what your settings should look like

safNACP.jpg

I wonder how something sound good in a playback mode because of asio, and bad after you export. My guess is that the problem is with the mixing: you got used to listen over and over again and think it's good (probably because it's way too loud) and when the program renders it, you realize it isn't that good. Crispness doesn't come from the asio driver, but from a good mixing.

my render settings are all just like that all best settings and its mixed just how i wanted it and it sounds fine in playback with asio but if i use my primary sound driver in playback it sounds just like the export really bad

my render settings are all just like that all best settings and its mixed just how i wanted it and it sounds fine in playback with asio but if i use my primary sound driver in playback it sounds just like the export really bad

Edit: i misunderstood. No idea sorry.

Last edited:
Back