esoteric

eddb0ii

sup yall I'm not new to forums but I wasn't sure about where I can introduce myself. Im eddb0ii from CT 2o3. I've always been interested in music, shit, I used to dance back in highschool from house music to straight hiphop I can bboy to body waving, all that shit back in the day. I finally saved up enough money for some equipment, akai, beats, condensor mic, interfaces etc. I found this site by learning how to use fruity L so that's dope, leme know tho.

what piece of equipment did you buy from the Akai line????
keyboard,sampler,pads????
what interface?
have fun learning FL Studio you will always continue find new stuff about it

Youtube is a great place to learn tip and tricks

dre's beats are considered a joke amongst the serious users here - they are consumer grade with a whacked out frequency response which is cruel for mixing

haha yea Beats headphones consumer.... yet the sound quality is great to me and stylish. Is it really looked down on like that here? I also picked up an Akai Mpk Mini to start so yes smaller keyboard x pads so it does get the job done and it was a good price for a starter. I also picked up a blue icicle. I know they're just okay products yet I don't want to spend thousands until I am very serious. I hope to release some instrumentals x music videos x dance videos with my own beats and filming within the next 2-4 months.

well mixing on the "beats" by Dre headphones will hinder you ....
those headphones are made to sound good not to give you a true since of how you music sounds ...you'll end up with a track with too much bass for sure...and muddy sounding

they are good for making beats with ...
but getting your beats to balanced no...

I suggest studying about mixing or pay someone to mix your instrumentals

you can then focus on making a beat and the arrangement of the beat

well mixing on the "beats" by Dre headphones will hinder you ....
those headphones are made to sound good not to give you a true since of how you music sounds ...you'll end up with a track with too much bass for sure...and muddy sounding

they are good for making beats with ...
but getting your beats to balanced no...

I suggest studying about mixing or pay someone to mix your instrumentals

you can then focus on making a beat and the arrangement of the beat

what do you mean by "I suggest studying about mixing or pay someone to mix your instrumentals" .... like they make the complete instrumental?

okay man you are a newbie for real
I'm going to post a few videos to help you out if you need more help PM as I have a small getting started package for producers just entering the game which takes a lot of time and dedication
being a producer is hard work but fun at the same time
you have study(read) and practice
this video is a broad overview
as a producer focusing on using samples that work well in our compositions and arrangement is key

kudos to you, I thank you a lot. This most definitely is vital.

So.... for example.
I cut a sample to loop what I want, add my beats(8o8s kicks whatever for a hiphop sound), my melodies, verse etc.
Now it's a complete ready to render...

it's not just easy to render, have it saved, then upload?

Assuming it must be unmixed x unmastered.....

So you're saying the stock plugins I can actually use to pretty much make my music sound more clear, proper, and some what louder is mixed and mastered? Thanks for again man!

kudos to you, I thank you a lot. This most definitely is vital.

So.... for example.
I cut a sample to loop what I want, add my beats(8o8s kicks whatever for a hiphop sound), my melodies, verse etc.
Now it's a complete ready to render...

it's not just easy to render, have it saved, then upload?

Assuming it must be unmixed x unmastered.....

So you're saying the stock plugins I can actually use to pretty much make my music sound more clear, proper, and some what louder is mixed and mastered? Thanks for again man!

Kudos....??
This man gave you alot more then others would have thought to tell u....
-pretty much once they saw beats.....

But your quote not exactly.....
I mean yea its easy to render save n upload... all those are just pushing a button....
But its the learning curve to understand what those stock plugins are actually doing to the sound n the mixer track....
what the reverb is effecting and how much of it is being used where n when....
good luck... hope to see u round here tho bruh

Back